Tuesday, 12 April 2016

Copy of Highland Home Photographs LInk 2016

234
Highland Home Photographs LInk

This is the link to some of the Highland Home Camp Photographs.

Click on the link to view the photographs:  (You may have to wait a moment as there are a lot of photographs!!)
Select photographs to write about, one at a time.  You may have to download and save the photograph you want before putting it into your document


Photograph title goes here.
Writing here.  A MOMENT IN TIME
DSCF6848.JPG
IALT
Write about a moment in present tense.
WILF
  • detailed adjectives and verbs.
This helps the reader imagine the activity in detail.
INCLUDE
What I am doing
Your senses:
  • What I am feeling
  • What I can see
  • What I can  hear
  • What I can smell
Use a simile to help the reader understand the feelings you had while doing that activity.
Your overall opinion of the activity.  What you thought about it and who you think might enjoy it.












Me kiera and maddie on the orienteering course trying to work out where number 34 was on the big map.
waiting for my turn in sooting wondering how big my score will be.
Looking at the amazing view hoping I don't fall down the cliff.
Me and my group doing water testing trying our best not to get bitten by the sandflies.
having a big rest at the seven km mark on the ten km manawatu gorge walk.

Tom

No comments:

Post a Comment